Mini clothespin earrings (in color)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hi there! Today I have very colorful post for you :). Do you remember small clothespin earrings I've made before? Accidentally I found these clothespins in color in the shop. I couldn't resist to not buy them. Yesterday I've made few pairs of earring out of them. Results are displayed below. Have a sunny weekend! In my case it's very sunny at the moment ;). I hope I can keep this weather longer because next week I'll spend on fieldwork. Sun would be nice there!
-------
Cześć! Dziś będzie kolorowo :). Pamiętacie kolczyki z małych spinaczy? Przypadkowo znalazłam takie same tyle, że w kolorze. Nie mogłam się oprzeć, żeby ich nie kupić. Wczoraj zabrałam się za wykorzystanie ich. Efekty poniżej. Życzę Wam słonecznego weekendu! W moim przypadku podoga za oknem wskasuje, że taki bedzie. Mam nadzieję, że będę miała taką pogodę w naspępnym tygodniu, bo jadę na 5 dniowe badania terenowe. Słońce się przyda!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments feed my blog.