Soutache

Thursday, March 14, 2013

When I saw jewelry made with soutache technique first time I was really charmed. "What a beauty" - I thought! I was very determined to learn how to make such beautiful things. In the internet I didn't find any useful information. I had to use my head to solve this problem. Below you can see some examples of my "learning". I agree - I'm still not perfect at this technique. I want to make something ideal but it's not so easy. First thing I need to change is precision. I need to be more focused when I'm working on new soutache item and be more gentle. I don't have much time to make new items, but I'll try find time to make something new for my present and future followers (if there will be any ;)).











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments feed my blog.