Time to move on

Friday, July 10, 2015


Dear Readers,
I feel it is time to say goodbye. Thank you for all your visits and comments. I was really enjoying it. I will not bore you anymore (at least not here) but feel free to visit felt&ribbon facebook where new pictures will be uploaded. 

I am a bit ashamed by the content of this blog. It is one of the reasons why I decided to stop humiliating myself ;). I think showing my items have no use and it is just boring. I believe I can use my time to do something more meaningful. Therefore new blog will be created sooner or later. I have a "foggy" idea what I want to write there but it needs some development.

In the meantime I will be finishing my studies, reading books, watching movies and enjoying life. Sounds like a good plan?

I want to change a direction, be more aware of what is around me. I am hungry to know more, live better and be meaningful.

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs & Kisses!
Barbara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments feed my blog.